We are recruiting for an Events Marketing and Communication role. If you are passionate about ethical food production, shared dining experiences, the natural environment and want to join a like minded team in a stunning location then get in touch!
This role is responsible for the communication of values, ethos, product and service that is Belmont Estate but also helping to identify and develop product and service offering. As well as customers the role involves connecting at appropriate levels and through appropriate means with all other stakeholders, be that the internal team or wider community. It means identifying needs, wants and levers – latent as well as overt and developed, along with articulating and delivering the message and vision to all stakeholders at all levels across all appropriate platforms whilst building the Belmont brand. The role will need to input, where appropriate, to product and service development and delivery.
Education / Qualifications
• Appropriate marketing qualification advantageous but not essential
• Graduate calibre
• Creation, design & development of websites (directly or through agency)
• Social media in corporate milieu
• Media / marketing agency management
Skills and attributes
• Strong in design, look & feel
• Personally proficient with relevant technology and software packages
• Social media expertise
• Strong verbal skill
• Expertise in copywriting
• Accurate with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise a busy work load and multi-task
• Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion
• Positive, flexible and pro-active approach
• Development and maintenance of positive and productive relationships with guests, suppliers and fellow staff
• Ability to work with limited supervision, individually as well as part of a team
• Commercial / financial / business acumen
If you think you would fit this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!